Friday, 22 January 2010

BRAATT PACK.

so, this is just a quick blog. i have been wso terribly busy lately i havn't managed to write anything for a good couple of days.

since my last blog i have discovered that watermelon rubicon is the best juice everrr, met my favourite scottish band Biffy Clyro and girl genious tavi dyed her hair blue. all equally exciting.

lately i have been watching a whole not of John Hughes movies and rediscovered my obsession for the brat pack. personal favourites molly wingwald, ally sheedy, judd nelson, rob lowe and emilio esteves.

I WANT TO BE PART OF THE BRAT PACKKK!

these movies definitely exploit 80's threads at the ultimate best.






the breakfast club showcases grunnge, preppy, glam and geek chic all in one movie. how perfect. i do love this flickk. TO BE CONTIINUED..

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love how your title is "BRATTT PACK!".

    Made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what they are wearing. The girl is super cool. And your tittle is awsome.
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watermelon rubicon? That sounds divine. I found you on What Katie Wore, by the way.

    ReplyDelete